Saturday 23 July 2011

Yesturday we went in the morning to eat chinees with our family friend, we looked at a few apartments from the outside and some of them look really good for us:) I got to see my coach today and it was so weird that I was taller than him, after we talked abit I got to play against a few people people i new about half of them there, i havent had that mush fun on a tennis court for atleast 5 years, when I got home I was so tired and I watched abit of rugby and ofcource australia won ! altogether it was a really fun day :) Today I planning to go look at a few bike stores and hopefully buy a good bike and go look at a few apartments :)

1 comment:

  1. Hei hyvä että teillon lähteny siellä hommat rullaan niin tenniksen suhteen ku muutenki ^^ Ja ei mitään muuta ku Tomakselta vaan kyseleen pyörävinkkejä :D

    ReplyDelete